Currently we deliver throughout United Arab Emirates only with following options. Refer information on checkout page to see all the options available.
Express: 40 AED
Receive your purchase 2-3 business days after your order has been accepted.
Same day: 80 AED
Should you place an order before 2pm, we’ll arrange for delivery same day before 8-10pm throughout Dubai only. Other Emirates will be delivered next day.
Period of promotions: Free
During promotions we offer free delivery. Should you proceed with return of items purchased during promotions, we will deduct 40 AED from refunded amount.
ALL DELIVERY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO boxes or forwarding addresses (including Aramex addresses).
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched. Please note, this can take longer during sale or promotions.
Once your order has left our store, you’ll receive a message in WhatsApp with tentative timing so you can follow its progress.
Orders above AED 350 might require your signature on the shipping page at checkout.
If you are unavailable when your package arrives to your door step, our courier will make one more attempts to deliver your purchase. Same day delivery fee is non-refundable in this case and you need to pay Express delivery fee and we’ll re-arrange your item delivery during next 3-4 business days.
At LUSTANE we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out key information regarding LUSTANE and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
If you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing info@LuStane.com
The LUSTANE website is owned and run by LUSTANE LLC registered and operated as per regulations of Sharjah Media City (SHAMS), UAE.
1. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.lustane.com:
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on www.lustane.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages.
- If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
2. How do we use the personal data we collect?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from www.lustane.com we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit www.lustane.com, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit www.lustane.com, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
3. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
The legal basis for each of the ways in which we use your personal data is as follows:
- Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.lustane.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
4. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of LUSTANE who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing. In carrying out the processing.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
To get more information how to chose the right size for Your new wearing please follow the link LuStane.com/Sizing