If you need any help placing an order, tracking your delivery or arranging an exchange, We are here to help.
Just email us at Info@lustane.com
Payment for your new purchase is absolutely flexible and match your preferences:
- Cash on delivery
A non-refundable fee of AED 10.00 applies on cash payment
- Card on delivery
We accept Visa and MasterCard
- Online payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro cards.
Our delivery options may vary. View what’s currently available at checkout.
Currently we deliver throughout United Arab Emirates only.
Please let us know on Info@LuStane.com should you require an alternative method of delivery.
Express: 40 AED
Receive your purchase 3-4 business days after your order has been accepted.
Same day: 100 AED
Should you place an order before 2pm, we’ll arrange for delivery same day before 8-10pm throughout Dubai only.
ALL DELIVERY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO boxes or forwarding addresses (including Aramex addresses).
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched. Please note, this can take longer during sale.
Once your order has left our store, you’ll receive an email with your tracking information so you can follow its progress.
All orders above AED 350 will require your signature on the shipping page at checkout.
If you are unavailable when your package arrives to your door step, our courier will make one more attempts to deliver your purchase. Same day delivery fee is non-refundable in this case and you need to pay Express delivery fee and we’ll re-arrange your item delivery during next 3-4 business days.
Exchanging or returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.
You have 14 days from receiving your order to book your complimentary collection or send your purchase back to us. Please email us to discuss your preferable way.
Items must be returned to us unused with all LuStane tags and labels still attached having all packaging materials and bags available. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you. Currently we accept exchange and returns withing United Arab Emirates only. To ensure your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly, items must be returned from the same address to which they were delivered. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges.
We prefer that items are returned to us via our own service so that they are protected and insured. You can return using any secure means, but we may not accept liability.
All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and the LUSTANE.COM labels and tags attached to them. This includes all packaging, accessories and authenticity cards/dust bags. We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
For example, we may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged, altered length or washed;
- tags and labels are not attached to the product(s) or have not been returned. Please note that all the tags and labels constitute an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging.
You will be informed if we propose to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to us providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense.
All returns should be requested before you send your item(s) back to us to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
LUSTANE is a trading name of LuStane LLC, a Company registered under legislation of SHAMS Free Zone Authority, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, business register number 2113708.01. If you have any comments about LUSTANE, you can email us at Info@LuStane.com.
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
At LUSTANE we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out key information regarding LUSTANE and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
If you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing info@LuStane.com
The LUSTANE website is owned and run by LUSTANE LLC registered and operated as per regulations of Sharjah Media City (SHAMS), UAE.
1. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.lustane.com:
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on www.lustane.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages.
- If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
2. How do we use the personal data we collect?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from www.lustane.com we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit www.lustane.com, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit www.lustane.com, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
3. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
The legal basis for each of the ways in which we use your personal data is as follows:
- Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.lustane.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
4. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of LUSTANE who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing. In carrying out the processing.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
To get more information how to chose the right size for Your new wearing please follow the link LuStane.com/Sizing